Butterflies and Christmas cards

At last, here is the effect I mentioned I was aiming for from the ABS tutorial last post -  not a message popping out, but a butterfly!  Pretty isn't it?



As well as playing around with butterflies and flowers, I am continuing my collection of Christmas cards.  I will be doing a lot more stamping and die-cutting this year, and so that makes them more interesting for me to produce, and I hope better to receive!  Here are a few more - the swirly Christmas tree is another Annabelle Stamp, and is so versatile.  I'm enjoying using non-traditional colours for my cards so far, but will probably revert to red and green at some stage, as they still look good.


 A bit pink for Christmas, but a cheery look.
Pink trees???

Tomorrow the family is celebrating Jarrod's 18th birthday, so after that, I will be able to publish the card I have been working on for him.  I so enjoyed making it - knowing the person it is to be for makes a huge difference to the process.  I'm hoping he likes it - but if not the card, he's sure to appreciate his present!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop

Wonderful News

Scrapbook Boutique March Challenge and Blog Hop